Wales receives funding for a single, faster waiting time target for all people with cancer
Wales has become the first country in the UK to introduce a single waiting time target for people with cancer to help speed up diagnosis and treatment.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now