Wales receives funding for a single, faster waiting time target for all people with cancer
Wales has become the first country in the UK to introduce a single waiting time target for people with cancer to help speed up diagnosis and treatment.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now