Use appropriate words when describing people with cancer
Describing someone with cancer inappropriately could prevent them from getting the support they need, Macmillan Cancer Support’s chief nurse has said.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now