Services may be overwhelmed by COVID-19 patient backlog
Government ‘must address staffing crisis now’ to ensure patient access to cancer nurse specialists, warns cancer charity
A crisis in access to cancer nurse specialists (CNSs) must be addressed amid a huge backlog of undiagnosed cases due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a charity said.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now