Services may be overwhelmed by COVID-19 patient backlog
Government ‘must address staffing crisis now’ to ensure patient access to cancer nurse specialists, warns cancer charity
A crisis in access to cancer nurse specialists (CNSs) must be addressed amid a huge backlog of undiagnosed cases due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a charity said.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now