Report addresses extent of global nursing shortage
A new report calls for governments to address the global nursing shortage by investing in nurse education, creating new jobs in the profession and developing leadership roles.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.3.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now