Prostate cancer group for black men is tackling taboo
A nurse-led group wants to combat stigma of the disease in black communities and reduce health inequalities
Nurses at a London trust are leading a support group for black men diagnosed with prostate cancer to help combat their increased risk.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now