Primary care nurses urged to talk about prostate cancer
Male patients should know about risk factors because symptoms can be missed in the early stages, says a specialist nurse
More primary care nurses need to speak to their male patients about risk factors linked to prostate cancer, with diagnoses of the disease rising, a specialist nurse has advised.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now