Pandemic has caused delays in cancer care, survey reveals
Cancer Research UK’s survey found that one in three people with cancer has experienced changes and disruption to services
One in three patients with cancer has experienced cancellations, delays and changes to their treatment due to the impact of COVID-19 on services.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now