Pandemic has caused delays in cancer care, survey reveals
Cancer Research UK’s survey found that one in three people with cancer has experienced changes and disruption to services
One in three patients with cancer has experienced cancellations, delays and changes to their treatment due to the impact of COVID-19 on services.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now