Oxford cancer research team win RCN Nursing Award
Churchill Hospital team’s mental well-being assessment trial has had impressive results
The early phase clinical trials team at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust was crowned winner of the Excellence in cancer research nursing category of the RCN Nursing Awards last month.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now