Fewer urgent tests during lockdown
Lockdown has meant that huge numbers of people with suspected cancer have not been referred for urgent tests, according to NHS England data. Macmillan Cancer Support says as a result many patients have been left fearful for their long-term health.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now