Fewer urgent tests during lockdown
Lockdown has meant that huge numbers of people with suspected cancer have not been referred for urgent tests, according to NHS England data. Macmillan Cancer Support says as a result many patients have been left fearful for their long-term health.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now