Campaign aims to give a voice to people with ovarian cancer
Give Her Time campaign wants people diagnosed with the disease more involved in discussions about their care
A campaign to enable people with advanced ovarian cancer to have a voice concerning decisions about their care has been launched by two charities.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now