Burnt out nurses will need help to restart services
An ‘exhausted’ nursing profession will need support to restart services following COVID-19, the RCN has said. The warning came as NHS leaders called for a review of burn out and well-being across the workforce.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now