Burnt out nurses will need help to restart services
An ‘exhausted’ nursing profession will need support to restart services following COVID-19, the RCN has said. The warning came as NHS leaders called for a review of burn out and well-being across the workforce.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now