Predictors of death location in children receiving palliative care
In the US, cancer is the leading cause of death associated with disease in childhood. More than one third of children diagnosed with cancer will die in a hospital setting and a significant number of those die in intensive care.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now