Haematologic neoplasm in survivors of breast cancer
The primary objective of this French study was to evaluate the occurrence and prevalence of secondary haematological types in people living with and beyond breast cancer, but mainly female survivors.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now