Cancer diagnosis increases the risk of suicide
A diagnosis of cancer results in a 20% increase in risk of suicide compared with the general population, a nationwide population-based study in England has found.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now