Nurse-led research into sarcoma may lead to earlier diagnosis
Rachel Taylor and her team have gathered a wealth of evidence on a specific form of cancer care
A nurse leading an interdisciplinary study focusing on improving the care and quality of life for people with sarcoma has won the Excellence in Cancer Research category of the 2019 RCNi Nurse Awards.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 4, 22-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now