Empathy at the end of life: how to care without compromising your well-being
Janie Brown Cancer nurse specialist, and founder and executive director, Non-profit organisation providing retreats and support to families irrevocably changed by cancer
Cancer nurse specialist Janie Brown shares her experience of learning self-care and compassion
Many of us became nurses because of our acute sensitivity to emotion, starting at a young age.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now