Empathy at the end of life: how to care without compromising your well-being
Janie Brown Cancer nurse specialist, and founder and executive director, Non-profit organisation providing retreats and support to families irrevocably changed by cancer
Cancer nurse specialist Janie Brown shares her experience of learning self-care and compassion
Many of us became nurses because of our acute sensitivity to emotion, starting at a young age.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now