Chemotherapy in the workplace is popular with nurses and patients
Sophia Bourne Matron, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Merseyside
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust offers people with cancer nurse-administered chemotherapy in the workplace
Chemotherapy treatment in the workplace is popular among people who have cancer. They welcome it as a return to a semblance of normal life and the scheme is supported by employers.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 3, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.3.18.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now