Chemotherapy in the workplace is popular with nurses and patients
Sophia Bourne Matron, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Merseyside
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust offers people with cancer nurse-administered chemotherapy in the workplace
Chemotherapy treatment in the workplace is popular among people who have cancer. They welcome it as a return to a semblance of normal life and the scheme is supported by employers.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 3, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now