Arts-based healthcare training helps reduce stress and improve communication
Training by actors helps NHS staff to look after themselves, which benefits patient care
How nurses walk, their posture, tone of voice and even how they use their eyes can all improve engagement with patients and colleagues – and have a positive effect on workplace stress.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 4, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now