Welcome to the new normal
Returning to work after a significant period of leave is always surreal, but against a backdrop of a pandemic it is overwhelmingly strange. So much changed during my maternity leave year, especially in the past five months.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now