Soap storyline sends a powerful message about cervical screening
Kat Keogh @katkeogh Acting editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
With love triangles, whodunnits and explosive storylines, it is easy to dismiss soap operas as a half-hour slice of escapism. But these shows can use drama to spread important health messages to the millions of people who tune in every week.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now