Finding time to talk through the emotional toll of caring
Kat Keogh @katkeogh Acting editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
How do you cope with a difficult experience at work? With long hours, ever increasing workloads and other workplace pressures, finding time to talk through the emotional toll of caring can too often be pushed down the list of priorities.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now