Finding time to talk through the emotional toll of caring
Kat Keogh @katkeogh Acting editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
How do you cope with a difficult experience at work? With long hours, ever increasing workloads and other workplace pressures, finding time to talk through the emotional toll of caring can too often be pushed down the list of priorities.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now