Everyone with cancer needs person-centred care
This issue includes the last in our series of features highlighting how cancer affects different patient population groups and the support they need to overcome challenges. This time we focus on older people, and we recognise how heavy workloads and high patient demand can sometimes mean the emphasis on person-centred care is lost.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now