Despite COVID-19 cancer nurses continue to do all they can for their patients
Daniel Allen Acting editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
I was a nurse before I was a journalist and in my time in both professions I’ve witnessed countless nurses making sacrifices on behalf of their patients. Nursing attracts good people – I don’t think I was good enough – and putting others first is what nurses do.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now