COVID-19 has had a devastating effect on oncology patients and staff
Carole Farrell Programme lead, Advanced clinical practice, University of Bolton, Cancer Nurse Practice
Coronavirus has had an impact on everyone. UK government restrictions have limited our movements and normal activities for months. The psychological effects have been huge due to the risk of suddenly developing a life-threatening condition, separation from family and friends, and financial insecurities.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 4, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.4.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now