COVID-19 has had a devastating effect on oncology patients and staff
Carole Farrell Programme lead, Advanced clinical practice, University of Bolton, Cancer Nurse Practice
Coronavirus has had an impact on everyone. UK government restrictions have limited our movements and normal activities for months. The psychological effects have been huge due to the risk of suddenly developing a life-threatening condition, separation from family and friends, and financial insecurities.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now