After pandemic restrictions end, nurses will need to hit the reset button
After several months of dealing with the enormous challenges of COVID-19, we may now see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. Social restrictions are easing and, although further lockdowns and restrictions are not out of the question, the main task ahead of us is to patch up gaps in service provision caused by the pandemic.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now