NICE recommends breast cancer drug as new treatment option
According to Cancer Research UK, breast cancer is the most common cancer in the UK, with about 55,200 diagnoses made every year – equivalent to 15% of all new cancer cases.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 5, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now