New treatment possibility for some cancer patients
Lynne Pearce Health writer
Larotrectinib is one of a new breed of cancer drugs designed to target specific changes in the DNA of cancer cells, rather than where the disease is growing in the body. This means patients, including children, with various cancer types may benefit from its use.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 4, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.4.12.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now