New treatment possibility for some cancer patients
Larotrectinib is one of a new breed of cancer drugs designed to target specific changes in the DNA of cancer cells, rather than where the disease is growing in the body. This means patients, including children, with various cancer types may benefit from its use.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now