COVID-19: implications for people receiving cancer treatment
The new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19 has spread rapidly around the world since it was first identified in the city of Wuhan in China in late 2019. COVID-19 can make anyone seriously ill, but some people with cancer have been classed as extremely vulnerable by Public Health England.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now