Cervical cancer and screening: advice for nurses
Cervical cancer is one of the leading causes of death among women worldwide. In the UK it accounts for 2% of all new cancer cases in women. Thanks to a combination of cervical screening and the vaccine programme for the human papillomavirus (HPV), it is becoming a generally preventable disease.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now