The Complete Guide to Breast Cancer: How to Feel Empowered and Take Control
Maria Leadbeater Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Centre lead, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Based on current evidence and UK guidelines, this comprehensive book explains breast cancer from diagnosis to recovery. The authors, a GP and a surgeon, also offer personal perspectives on their own breast cancer diagnoses, as well as their expertise, to help inform patients.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 3, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now