Cutaneous Malignancies: A Surgical Perspective Perspective
Elaine Tomlins Consultant nurse, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
As its title suggests, this book is primarily for surgeons, but nurses can benefit from it too.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now