Abbreviated MRI of the Breast: A Practical Guide
Maria Leadbeater Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Centre Lead, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Trust
This book gives a good overview of abbreviated breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in relation to screening with mammography and other techniques. For a breast care nurse readership its most valuable part is its section on clinical evidence, which puts breast MRI techniques into context.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now