Abbreviated MRI of the Breast: A Practical Guide
Maria Leadbeater Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Centre Lead, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Trust
This book gives a good overview of abbreviated breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in relation to screening with mammography and other techniques. For a breast care nurse readership its most valuable part is its section on clinical evidence, which puts breast MRI techniques into context.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now