Why specialist nurses are crucial for age-appropriate care
A UK-wide report on children and young people with cancer has positive news on survival rates, but more work is needed on certain types of the disease
For the first time, data on cancer in children, teenagers and young adults have been brought together in a UK-wide report.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now