Why specialist nurses are crucial for age-appropriate care
A UK-wide report on children and young people with cancer has positive news on survival rates, but more work is needed on certain types of the disease
For the first time, data on cancer in children, teenagers and young adults have been brought together in a UK-wide report.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now