Nurses’ mental health: how managers can tackle compassion fatigue
Daniel Allen Acting editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
What support, if any, is available to help practitioners deal with work-related stress?
Anxiety, stress and depression are major causes of sickness absence among nursing staff – and those who work in cancer care may be especially vulnerable.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 3, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now