Northern Ireland set for new cancer strategy
First new strategy in a decade may help solve problems with staff shortages
It has taken some time, but Northern Ireland is to finally get a new cancer strategy.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 3, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now