How to speak to patients with poor prognoses
Good communication and trusting relationships between nurse and patient are vital in delivering the best care for people with less survivable cancers
More than 450 people die from cancer every day in the UK, according to data from the charity Cancer Research UK.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 4, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now