How cancer services and nurses will need to adapt after we leave lockdown
The implications for cancer nurses and their patients as COVID-19 restrictions ease
People’s freedoms are returning as COVID-19 lockdowns lift across the UK, but what are the implications for cancer nurses and the patients they care for?
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 4, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now