Cancer nurses undertake compulsory training in their own time, our survey shows
Erin Dean Health writer
Many nurses are using holidays for continuing professional development work and paying for it themselves, according to a survey by Cancer Nursing Practice
More than two thirds of cancer nurses have been forced to carry out essential training and education in their own time, a Cancer Nursing Practice survey suggests.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 4, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.4.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now