Cancer nurses undertake compulsory training in their own time, our survey shows
Many nurses are using holidays for continuing professional development work and paying for it themselves, according to a survey by Cancer Nursing Practice
More than two thirds of cancer nurses have been forced to carry out essential training and education in their own time, a Cancer Nursing Practice survey suggests.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now