Why we must keep nutrition on the radar
Lesley Carter Registered nurse and head, Health influencing for Age UK, Malnutrition task force
Keeping hydrated and eating well can help people stay independent for longer
Age UK and the Malnutrition Taskforce have published a report called The State of the Nation: An Overview of Older People and Malnutrition In the UK Today, to highlight the problem of malnourishment among older people.
Nursing Older People. 30, 1, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.1.15.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now