Positive Communication Activities to Reduce Isolation and Improve the Wellbeing of Older Adults
Vicki Leah Consultant nurse older people, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This book aims to provide activity organisers with a range of tools and ideas to use with older people to boost their confidence, self-esteem, life skills and well-being. These include simple health promotion messages, for example, the benefits of staying active, plus activities that encourage individuals to maintain spiritual awareness, connect with nature and reminisce.
Nursing Older People.
30, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now