Understanding Behaviour in Dementia that Challenges: A Guide to Assessment and Treatment
Karen Rennie Research assistant, Queen Margaret University
Jan Dewing Director, Centre for Person-centred Practice Research, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Divided into three parts and 17 concise chapters, this book covers behaviour that challenges, clinical interventions and other controversial topics in dementia care.
Nursing Older People.
30, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now