‘Take support from your colleagues when you can’
Research and evaluation Admiral Nurse Julia Botsford explains the challenges of digital advances to nursing
I am a research and evaluation Admiral Nurse at Dementia UK in London. As well as working on the Admiral Nurse Dementia Helpline, providing specialist advice and support to families living with dementia, I play a role in collecting data on the value and effectiveness of Admiral nursing. My area of expertise also lies in dementia in black, Asian and minority ethnic communities.
Nursing Older People. 30, 1, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.1.16.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now