Kirsten Huby Lecturer, Children’s nursing, University of Leeds, for the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
Joanna Smith Lecturer, Children’s nursing, University of Leeds, for the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
A mindfulness app that can be used anywhere, Buddhify includes a database of meditation exercises for people in a variety of situations, including work, travelling, walking and under stress. It is not the cheapest mindfulness app available, but it provides an easy and accessible way for the user to become more mindful.
Nursing Children and Young People. 29, 7, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.29.7.13.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now