Kirsten Huby Lecturer, Children’s nursing, University of Leeds, for the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
Joanna Smith Lecturer, Children’s nursing, University of Leeds, for the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
As well as increasing flexibility, strength and balance, yoga can promote well-being and positive mental health. This app, which is suitable for people of all abilities, includes videos demonstrating yoga poses and goal-focused programmes that can be customised. Images of poses help demonstrate the muscles being worked.
Nursing Children and Young People. 29, 7, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.29.7.13.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now