Is children’s nursing fit for the future?
This November sees the first ever conference organised by Nursing Children and Young People, titled Children’s Nursing: Fit for the Future? It takes place at a time when the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) plans to overhaul nurse education and when there is concern about a lack of nurses in all areas.
Nursing Children and Young People. 29, 7, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.29.7.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now