Wider role for Hunt prompts clamour for better social care
Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
The addition of social care to the health secretary’s title was broadly welcomed by healthcare leaders as a chance to spur service integration
After a turbulent few days of rumours of promotion, Jeremy Hunt emerged from the cabinet reshuffle still in post as health secretary.
32, 21, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now