Presenting with confidence
Mandy Day-Calder Freelance writer and life/health coach
Stimulating content and engaging your audience are crucial to delivering a good presentation – here’s how to provide both
Communicating with patients, relatives and colleagues is all in a day’s work for nurses, and many will take this easily in their stride. But talking in front of larger groups of people is terrifying for some, so how can you ensure that any presentation you deliver is a success?
Nursing Standard. 32, 5, 37-38. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.5.37.s41
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now