Female Mutilation: The Truth Behind the Horrifying Global Practice of Female Genital Mutilation
Sonia Hall Practice manager, London
This is the second book by this author non this topic. In contrast with the first, which explored cultures and beliefs from the author’s perspective, this book is a compilation of others’ views. Contributors are male and female, and include people who have been subject to FGM and campaigners from all over the world.
Nursing Standard. 32, 4, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.4.34.s38
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now