The Dementia Diaries
Sue Paxton Independent trainer and consultant in health and social care
This colourful book aims to shed light on the impact of dementia on young relatives.
Nursing Standard. 32, 4, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.4.34.s39
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now