Dignity in difficult circumstances
Mallory Mepsted Second-year nursing student, Anglia Ruskin University
Mallory Mepsted stuck to her guns to ensure a patient nearing the end of life could stay in a side room
In my first year of training I was working in an emergency department when an acutely unwell patient was brought in by ambulance.
Nursing Standard. 32, 13, 36-36. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.13.36.s30
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now